First of all I die cut a stitched rectangle (using the Stitched Rectangle Stackables set) out of some white cardstock and created a coordinated a lilac card base using Horseshoe from Watercolor Wishes. Then I die cut the window with one of the Circle Stackables dies and cut a little square out of white cardstock to tuck behind it and be the sky.
- I created my sky by blending 2 Distress ink colors: Spiced Marmalade and Picked Raspberry then set it aside to let it dry.
- I stamped all the images from the Critters Down Under set, colored them with Copic marker and die cut them with their coordinated dies.
- These critters are so adorable!! I also gave them rosy cheeks and added some details with a white gel pen.
- Then I stamped the banner from the Bannertastic set and masked the Hoppy Birthday sentiment from Critters Down Under in order to stamp only “hoppy”. Doing this the card will be perfect for any occasion and I’ll be able to customize the inside with another sentiment!
- Finally I assembled the little scene with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive, adding some clear sequins as a finishing touch!