Kate joins us today to share her fabulous clean and simple Year Seven card!
- I made my white card base then splashed some black ink spray directly to it then set that aside to dry.
- The piñata from Year Seven stamp set was stamped in black archival ink on water color card.
- I used Zig Clean Color brush pens to water color the image, then used the coordinating die to cut out the image.
- The sentiment comes from Happy Happy Happy stamp set.
- Before adding the main image I stamped some sweets.
- The image was added using foam squares.
- Being a clean and simple card I used little touches to add more details like glitter pen on the main image and the sweets along with some glossy accents on the sweets.
Thank you so much for sharing with us today, Kate!
We hope to see your Black, White + Bright cards and projects in the challenge gallery!
Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!